WILLOW Neem Soap Block 柳树林苦楝皂砖- cut 10pcs
(Scroll down for English translation)
一条苦楝皂砖重量大约是1100克 +/-，可以切 10-12 片 ，算起来一片皂 RM 17.8 (原价 RM 30)，比原价便宜 RM 12.2！
* 下单前请仔细阅读产品解说 *
起泡网 VS 皂盒
- 手工皂跟超市买的皂不同，是不适合用皂盒的。 因为手工皂里有甘油，容易吸收水份。
- 草药皂配合起泡网使用是最好的选择。起泡网可以帮助起泡，使泡沫细腻丰富。 -
A Neem Soap Block weighs about 1000 grams +/-.
It can be cut into 10-12 pieces, and cost about RM 17.8 for each piece, RM 12.2 cheaper than the original price!
Soap Block is your best choice, if you need to provide soap for your whole family!
We are happy to present the most economical package and the most affordable price for long term users.
* Please read the product description carefully before placing an order *
Soap blocks are bars of soap that:
- have not been cut into pieces yet
- they are cured (fully saponified)
- but yet to be dried
Soap blocks are sold naked, without any packaging.
You are required to cut the soap and dry it yourself.
A) The easiest and most foolproof method:** Store the soap in the refrigerator.
1. After the soap is cut, place it bare in the refrigerator to dry (not in the freezer). Don't wrap the soap. If you use a container, leave the lid open to let moisture evaporate.
2. Soap won't affect food in the refrigerator, and vice versa.
3. Leave the soap in the refrigerator for at least two months before using it. Dried soap can be stored in the refrigerator.
4. If you want to store dried soap indoors, wipe off any water droplets on the surface with a cloth after taking it out of the refrigerator. Then, wrap it in plastic film to prevent it from absorbing moisture from the air.
B) **Drying soap at room temperature:
1. If you have a dehumidifier in the room, use it. Otherwise, put the soap in an air-conditioned room.
3. Check for moisture from time to time, especially on rainy days.
4. Leave the soap in the room for at least two months before using it.
5. Once the soap is dry, it's best to wrap it in plastic film to prevent it from absorbing moisture from the air. You can also store dried soap in the refrigerator.
C) Use the soap right away without drying
You can use the soap right away after it's cut if you wish to, but it will be soft and could melt quickly. This is not recommended.
**Bubble net vs. soap dish:**
1. Don't put soap in a regular soap dish after use. The soap will become soft and mushy, even if the soap dish has holes or is raised.
2. Handmade soap is different from supermarket soap and should not be used in a soap dish. Handmade soap contains glycerin, which absorbs moisture easily.
3. Supermarket soap has the glycerin removed, so it is very dry and hard and can be placed in a soap dish.
4. The best way to use herbal soap is with a bubble net. The bubble net helps to create a fine and rich lather.
5. After use, rinse the soap in the bubble net with water and hang it up to dry. This will help the soap last longer.
6. If you really don't want to use a bubble net, the best option is to install a mesh metal soap tray on the wall.
If you are unable to manage the blocks immediately after receiving them, simply place them in the refrigerator with the wrapper on.
Please cut them as soon as possible.
Soap kept in a refrigerator will remain fresh for at least 2 years or even longer.
They will never get moulded in the fridge.
Please do not buy Soap Blocks if cutting and drying soap is inconvenient for you.